I can’t help but laugh at this particular picture from my maternity shoot over a year ago. My EDD (Expected Due Date) was the end of July, so like any other expectant mom I bought a cute tank top for my photoshoot. As God will have it my EDD came and there was no baby.
July ended and I became anxious, first day passed still no baby and by the end of the second day my Doctor scheduled me for an induction. On the third of August 2016, we welcomed our baby boy Joshua.
Here are 5ive things I learned from that experience:
1. Nothing happens without God’s approval over your life.
2. It is okay to plan, but always commit your plans to God’s hands.
3. Sometimes your plan might change (for better) so don’t be too fixated on it.
4. Enjoy the time you spend waiting, because you will miss it. I sure do.
5. Always remember Jeremiah 29.11(For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future).